- What hiatus?
- I finally caved and got a paid account. So shiny. Icons! I'm so excited to have more than one fandom represented! And comment editing! And shiny!
- from dreamsincolors
1. Reply to this post, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Then, you make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon squee. Whoo!
Lisa Cuddy, from Fetal Position
. Because I love doctor!Cuddy, especially when she's right. And that happens so... well. No, it doesn't really happen rarely. She usually is at least partially correct, but then second guesses herself because of House. Which I think is really sad. But also a really interesting aspect of her personality. Strong, beautiful, confident woman, yet so insecure, and so guilty. And I love this episode, and this scene especially, because she took charge! And basically told House to shove it. And she stood by her convictions and the baby lived. Because sometimes point one, is bigger than nine point nine.
More Cuddy. Because this scene was just too cute. Curled up on his couch, taking care of him. And him (vaguely) letting her. Also, an excuse to title it dreaming through the noise
and throw in a Vienna reference. I need Vienna icons. Hrm.
Anne Dudek, in the film Park
. Which is wonderful and quirky and you should all watch it. And the plot line with Anne was so funny (two "nudists" who drive to Griffith Park on their lunch break take Anne and her friend with them one afternoon) and in his particular caption, the nudists have just stripped down to their nudy suits. And her reaction was golden. ^^
TED! From How I Met Your Mother
. I kind of want my own Ted. Despite the fact that he screws up a lot. This was actually the episode Anne stared in, which makes me love it even more. Ted, who dumped her on her birthday (over her answering machine. during her surprise party) years ago, decides that he wants a second chance. So he tries to woo her back with a giant sock monkey to add to her collection. So cute.
Until she winds up kicking his ass
Stitch. From Lilo And
. I love this little guy. He just fills me with so much happy. I want my own Stitch. I keep trying to find a stuffed animal Stitch or something, but they're SO expensive at the Disney stores and such. So I'll settle for an adorable icon for now. :) by eowyn
- And because everyone and their hamster has been doing this, and I'm unoriginal, and there are many people on my flist I don't know that well, yet another questionnaire for you to wack yourself on the head with! Or me. If that makes you feel better. Yanked from snappleson
- Dear August, please to the not be failing me, okay?
- "I love you."
"I used to be a dude."